Dermoskin Ato Probiotic Balm 230 ml
Estimated Delivery:Mar 22 - Mar 26
Free Shipping : On all orders over 140 AED
Dermoskin Ato Probiotic Balm 230 ml
Intense moisturizing care cream that helps prevent water loss in periodically dry or generally very dry, problematic and itchy skin.
Atoprobiotic Balm and Cream; It is suitable for frequent hand and face washing, aims to protect the skin's natural skin barrier balance, is very useful for skin that is worn and dried by chemical soaps and disinfectants, is a fast absorbing nourishing cream for the face and for an intense and long-lasting effect on the whole body, including hands are products in a denser balm format.
Dermoskin, a dermocosmetics brand that prioritizes the safety of our skin; With its products formulated for sensitive and very dry skin, Atoprobiotic Balm and Cream, which dry and crack with soap, disinfectant, bleach and cologne; Therefore, it offers an ideal solution for eczema, dermatitis, even our hands and skin, which are open to viruses and bacteria. Thanks to its ingredients such as natural probiotics and prebiotics, powerful vitamins, moisturizers and natural oils, it restores the moisture balance lost due to soaps and disinfectants, and the ideal microbiota that forms the natural skin barrier.
- It can be used on dry skin or on skin that dries periodically due to frequent washing or disinfectants. It is also suitable for use medically for mild to moderate atopic skin.
- ECOSKIN: It is a symbiotic combination of probiotic inactive Lactoacillus (Lactobacillus casai and L. Acidophillus) and their food prebiotic Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymina Sonchifolia Root juice and maltodextrin.By strengthening the skin's microbiological barrier, it stimulates natural defense mechanisms, suppresses inflammation in the skin.
- Ceramide Complex: It consists of different types of concentrated ceramides Ceramide 3, Ceramide 1, cholesterol, free fatty acids and Phytosphingosine. It is an active ingredient that helps to regulate the impaired lipid structure of the skin and to increase the synthesis of filaggrin, which is an important protein in the construction of the barrier layer. It provides care by increasing the moisture level of the skin by preventing trans epidermal water loss.
- Panthenol Vit B5: Strengthens the barrier layer of the skin. It prevents moisture loss and helps the skin to stay moist and revitalized. It nourishes and softens the skin. It supports the formation of new cells and provides a fuller and smoother structure to the epidermis. It also has a regenerating and soothing effect on the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): It is a vitamin B3 that helps to moisturize dry skin and relieve the sensitivities caused by redness with its anti-inflammatory effect and is a powerful antioxidant. In addition, by increasing the synthesis of ceramide and keratin, it helps to strengthen the deteriorated barrier layer and reduce water loss. It prevents moisture loss. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agent.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Thanks to its unique hydrating feature, it creates a barrier on the skin, traps moisture, helps it to have a soft, smooth appearance and prevents trans-epidermal water loss. It accelerates the cellular regeneration and repair process.
- Shea Butter: It is used to moisturize dry skin, protect the skin's natural oils and have an anti-inflammatory effect. Shea butter helps the skin's natural collagen production. Contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that prevent and nourish the skin.
- Beta-Sitosterol: With its cholesterol-like structure, it helps to regulate the impaired lipid balance and relax the skin.
- Polysaccharide: It has a branched structure consisting of rhamnose, glucose and glucuronic acid, and prevents unwanted bacteria from penetrating the skin by forming a film on the skin.
- Palmitamide Mea (Palmitoylethanolamide): Pseudoceramide is a natural oil found in our skin. Its function is to protect and repair keratinocytes and other skin cells. It reduces itching, redness, edema and other symptoms of atopic dermatitis and reduces the chances of flare-ups. It reduces the need to use high-strength corticosteroid creams.
- Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract: It is used as a sedative, reliever of redness and itching, and is also effective in removing skin wrinkles.
Advised to apply to the problem areas of the skin cleaned with water, once or twice a day as a thin layer.
For external use.
Store at room temperature between 15-25°C, in a dry environment, out of reach of children and with the lid closed.
In case of contact with your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.